Please review the Meow Wolf Code of Conduct and Prohibited Items before visiting any Meow Wolf location.
We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for all staff and guests at Meow Wolf, regardless of gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, disability, neurodiversity, physical appearance, or other protected category. For the safety of our staff, guests and art, please respect the following rules:
- All persons and belongings are subject to screening prior to entry.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bags or other items inside the exhibit.
- Any unattended items will be dealt with as Meow Wolf considers appropriate.
- Smoking or vaping of any kind is not permitted except in designated outdoor smoking areas.
An adult or legal guardian must accompany anyone under 18 at all Meow Wolf locations.
- Service animal means a dog or miniature horse trained to do work or perform tasks for, and assist, an individual with a disability. All other animals, including emotional support, comfort or companion animals, are not considered service animals.
- Service animals should always remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Tickets, credentials, annual passes, and other entitlements are non-transferable, revocable, void if altered, and may be non-exchangeable or non-refundable, depending on the ticket policy.
- Tickets must be used by the same person on all days during its validity period and are not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- Applicable tickets and valid identification confirmations are required for entry.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest employee, security guard, or manager.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
You will be denied entry or ejected if Meow Wolf decides in its sole discretion:
If you attempt to bring onsite (including in Meow Wolf's parking lot) alcohol, federally illegal drugs, or drugs without an appropriate prescription label.
If you are vaping or smoking inside the building or exhibit.
If you are considered to appear intoxicated.
If you try to sneak in prohibited items, including outside food & beverage, unless medically necessary.
Guests may only consume beverages in designated areas or parking lot area. No drinks will be allowed in the exhibition areas.
If you use taunting, abusive, or disruptive language with staff or other guests.
If you use obscene or offensive gestures with staff or other guests.
If you are wearing clothing in a way such that genitals, buttocks, and nipples are not fully covered with opaque fabric, which includes the wearing of pasties or thongs as outerwear.*
If you are wearing clothing items or tattoos that depict violence, nudity, vulgarity, or discriminatory language or graphics, threatening or offensive words, imagery, or symbolism.
If you make others uncomfortable with unwelcome sexual attention or engage inappropriate physical contact.
If you fight, throw objects, or engage in horseplay.
If you destroy or steal Meow Wolf property.
If you touch our staff or engage verbally with them in a manner deemed inappropriate.
Our staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that everyone visiting Meow Wolf has a safe and positive experience. Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest staff member or security guard.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
*Dress Code may be modified for special events and functions at the discretion of the site.