I’m 21+, but have a vertical ID from outside of New Mexico. Can I use that to get into a 21+ show or to drink at your bar?

Vertical IDs from any state, even if the individual is 21+, are not accepted for entry or use at the bar to purchase alcohol.

No valid ID = no entry.

Please note, refunds WILL NOT be issued to those who arrive at the show without proper, valid identification.