You will be denied entry or ejected if Meow Wolf decides in its sole discretion:
- If you attempt to bring onsite (including in Meow Wolf's parking lot) alcohol, federally illegal drugs, or drugs without an appropriate prescription label
- If you are vaping or smoking inside the building or exhibit
- If you are considered to appear intoxicated
- If you try to sneak in prohibited items, including outside food & beverage, unless medically necessary
- If you use taunting, abusive, or disruptive language with staff or other guests
- If you use obscene or offensive gestures with staff or other guests
- If you are wearing clothing worn in a way such that genitals, buttocks, and nipples are not fully covered with opaque fabric, which includes wearing pasties or thongs as outerwear*
- If you are wearing clothing items or tattoos that depict violence, nudity, vulgarity, discriminatory language or graphics, threatening or offensive words, imagery, or symbolism
- If you make others uncomfortable with unwelcome sexual attention or engage inappropriate physical contact
- If you fight, throw objects, or engage in horseplay
- If you destroy or steal Meow Wolf property
- If you touch our staff or engage verbally with them in a manner deemed inappropriate
Our staff is trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure everyone visiting Meow Wolf has a safe and positive experience.
Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest staff member or security guard.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
*The Meow Wolf Dress Code may be modified for special events and functions at the discretion of the staff on site.